• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us?
• What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identification information may include, but is not limited to: name and email address, as well as:
• Usage data that is collected automatically when using our website or by accessing our website through a mobile device. Data collection includes, but is not limited to, the type of device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other website diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website through a mobile device, as well as:
• Any other information you provide by completing a customized inquiry form for the purpose of a new business or employment inquiry form that is provided to you or linked from this site in the Contact Us section of this website. [link to Contact Us]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Voluntarily sign up for our company email newsletters.
How will we use your data?
• Email you with updates on our company.
• Respond to your voluntary inquiry for services or employment.
How do we store your data?
The personal information our company collects is stored and processed in the United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing our company with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
Our company does not keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. Once the information is no longer necessary, our company will delete or make the information anonymous.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 512-777-3128
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Performance - Our Company uses these cookies to track how you use our website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help our company understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors our users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving our audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by our website when you visit (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our site.
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 512.777.3128